- 50g flour
- 50 brown sugar
- 10g vanilla sugar
- 100g dates
- 100g vegan dark chocolate
- 130mil coconut oil
- 50g flax seed
- 50g speculoos butter(blended speculoos with peanut butter)
- Mix the flax seed with 20mil of water until smooth, add the coconut oil, dates and brown sugar. Blend everything until smooth.
- Add casually the flour, melted dark chocolate & vanilla sugar.
- Pre-heat your oven 180 C, rub some coconut oil in your cake mould and add dust some flour over it. Remove any excess. This will prevent the cake to stick to the mould.
- Pour everything inside your mould then too with your speculoos butter.
- Draw some swirls by gently mixing the chocolate and the speculoos together but don’t overdo it.
- Should cook for around 20min but keep an eye on it. Don’t forget to let it rest before decorating as it could appear a bit liquidy but no worries it will keep cooking and will have the constituency of a choc fondant.
- Top with your favorites treats and enjoy
🌱Bon appétit 🌱❤️
A Proud Vegan Enthusiast!